We employ a range of people with different areas of expertise, including staff:
- whose primary focus is policy support and advice, capacity-building programs and advocacy for Victorian councils
- funded from Victorian or Australian Government grants to deliver specific programs and projects for Victorian councils
- employed as specialist consultants to provide support across a range of functions including, finance, insurance and business development
- working for our communications, media, IT, corporate support and events teams
- from other local government based groups including, Timber Towns Victoria, Rural Councils Victoria, Public Libraries Victoria Network and the Association of Bayside Municipalities
Our team reflects the changing needs of the local government sector.