Graduate Diploma of Business Administration (Executive)
Pathway to MBA (Executive)
Councillors and officers can apply to study for a Graduate Diploma of Business Administration – an avenue for graduates to gain theoretical and practical management skills, enhance their leadership capabilities and improve performance.
The graduate diploma is a customised executive program designed especially for the employees and councillors of our member councils.
It is offered by Swinburne University of Technology in partnership with the MAV.
The program is a unique opportunity to:
- Acquire contemporary management knowledge and skills
- Enhance your ability to apply that knowledge in an innovative and creative way to the local government sector
- Acquire business management knowledge to lead global, multidisciplinary teams in executive-level managerial roles
- Develop your management skills and leadership capabilities, particularly in the areas of strategy and governance
- Be better equipped to engage and deal with opportunities and challenges in your council, community and beyond.
The graduate diploma is offered by Swinburne as a part-time program to be delivered face-to-face at the MAV office, 60 Collins Street, Melbourne.
It is delivered by experienced practitioners and academics, using interactive classes with rigorous discussion.
Engage with us
For further information on the course email:
(03) 9214 8989