2018 National Local Government Infrastructure and Asset Management Conference
- Event start date:
- Event start time:
- Event end time:
- Event end date:
This conference provided insights into ensuring the financial sustainability of your council.
The 15th National Local Government Infrastructure and Asset Management Conference will continue the tradition of:
- quality speakers from around Australia and overseas
- 'good practice' knowledge-sharing, tools and templates to maximise Council sustainability
- your Council being able to implement many of the advances presented at this event
- building credibility for local government to demonstrate 'yes, we do manage our assets very well.'
Key focus areas at the conference will be:
- Integrated asset and financial management supporting efficient services
- Asset management good practice case studies, such as:
- 'Implementing new asset management systems and the associated business processes and behavioural change'
- Better ways of doing business by being community driven'
- Winning collaborative practices by groups of councils (Australia and New Zealand)
- Leading edge advances in asset management methodologies
- Is your council really unique?'
- Road safety network planning to deliver improved outcomes
- Rail transport futures
- Councils and oversize vehicles: issues to be resolved
- The new heavy vehicle Chain of Responsibility laws
- Autonomous vehicles: implications for local government
- Best practice in stormwater management
- National Disaster Recovery Funding Reforms: a new approach.
This is one event not to be missed if you are serious about the financial sustainability of your Council and delivering efficient services to your community.
Who Should Attend?
Councillors, CEOs, Directors and Managers in the areas of asset, service, finance, sustainability, risk and corporate, as well as stakeholders and consultants.
Note: program/agenda may be subject to change.