Negotiation and Influencing Capabilities
- Event start date:
- Event start time:
- Event end time:
- Event end date:
By utilising a collaborative approach to address problems, parties can develop solutions and opportunities to achieve a wise outcome. Participants will develop the skills to look for solutions to a problem while allowing the negotiating parties to come to a meaningful agreement.
This interactive training program is delivered by corporate training provider NegotiationWise and their facilitators who have many years of negotiation and influencing experience.
This program presents three interlocking core components - plan, engage and decide - for successful collaborative negotiation. Participants will engage in interactive workshops to put into practice the learnings provided during the course of the program.
By utilising a collaborative approach to address problems, parties can develop solutions and opportunities to achieve a wise outcome. Participants will develop the skills to look for novel solutions to a problem while allowing the negotiating parties to come to a meaningful agreement.
This practical workshop will highlight methods and strategies to help the negotiating parties achieve a meaningful agreement.
The target audience for this workshop is councillors.
As a result of completing this program, participants should be able to:
- improve their understanding of the strategic negotiation and influencing process
- develop key skills to implement a structured method to negotiate successfully
- enhance their negotiation and influencing capabilities
- have the ability to lead a negotiation
- learn collaboration techniques to achieve meaningful commitments
- improve their capability to manage stress and emotions, both in relation to themselves and the other party or parties.
As a result of completing this program, the participants will increase their ability to develop and manage relationships, create harmony amongst all stakeholders, develop and sustain long-term collaborative partnerships and secure successful outcomes in their negotiations.
For further information, contact MAV training on (03) 9667 5555 or email email@example.com