State-wide Maternal and Child Health Conference
- Event start date:
- Event start time:
- Event end time:
- Event end date:
This conference provides an opportunity for the MCH workforce to come together twice a year and learn about a range of subjects and areas that impact on the Maternal and Child Health Service. The conference will assist participants in understanding key strategic drivers directing their work and current developments from within and outside their professional field. Importantly it will provide an opportunity to network across the profession, the tiers of government and academia.
Who should attend
The State-Wide MCH Conference is open to all MCH nurses, MCH students and allied health professionals working in the Maternal and Child Health sector.
We offered web streaming for the rural and regional areas. Listed below are the venues where this happened:
- Sunraysia Institute: 64 Sea Lake Swan Hill Road, Swan Hill (Room SAG 11 & 12)
- Rural City Council Committee Room: cnr 9th Street and Deakin Avenue, Mildura
- Deakin University: Building C, Princes Highway, Warrnambool
- Hotel Gateway: 29-37 Ryley Street, Wangaratta
- DET SEVR Regional Office: cnr Kirk and Haigh Streets, Moe
- Federation University Australia: 289 Baillie Street, Horsham.