State-wide Maternal and Child Health Conference
- Event start date:
- Event start time:
- Event end time:
- Event end date:
This conference provides an opportunity for the MCH workforce to come together twice a year and learn about a range of subjects and areas that impact on the Maternal and Child Health Service.
The conference will assist participants in understanding key strategic drivers directing their work and current developments from within and outside their professional field. Importantly it will provide an opportunity to network across the profession, the tiers of government and academia.
Who should attend
The MAV DET MCH Conference is open to all MCH nurses, MCH students and allied health professionals working in the Maternal and Child Health Sector.
We offer web streaming for the rural and regional areas listed below:
- Robinvale District Health Service - 128-132 Latje Road, Robinvale
- Deakin University - Building C, Princes Highway, Warrnambool
- Hotel Gateway - 29-37 Ryley Street, Wangaratta
- DEECD South-Eastern Victoria Region Corporate Office - Cnr Kirk and Haigh Streets, Moe
- Federation University Australia - 289 Baillie Street, Horsham.