About our events
As the peak representative body for local government in Victoria, the Municipal Association of Victoria (MAV) is determined to increase the capability and effectiveness of the sector by delivering events that:
- provide professional development opportunities
- enhance collaboration between member councils
- provide opportunities to gain an understanding of emerging services.
With a broad local government audience, our events cover a range of topics that support the delivery of local government key services. These include:
- asset management
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- emergency management
- social, community and human services
- professional development for elected members.
Sponsoring our events provides a unique opportunity to:
- promote your products and services to a sector responsible for 42,500 employees and $7.28 billion in annual expenditure
- raise and enhance your organisation’s profile among local government senior decision-makers who are hard to reach key influencers from Victorian local councils
- engage with senior decision-makers within the Victorian local government sector
- leverage the MAV brand which is a trusted and respected name within the local government sector
- network with potential and current clients.
MAV events offer a range of sponsor and exhibitor opportunities to put you and your organisation in front of the most suitable segment of Victorian local government.
Opportunities in 2018
Find out more about sponsorship opportunities by contacting Julie-Ann Undrill, Manager, Events and Sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9667 5557.