Preparation has begun for a collaborative session for all LEAP councils on 26 February. The session will look at sector trends and provide opportunities for collaboration, as well as a sneak peek into the new LEAP Sector Dashboard being developed. Councils will be able to give feedback on the program so far and discuss what they would like to see included in future.
LEAP New Developments
Development of the ArcBlue/MAV eLearning modules are underway and will be ready in early August 2016. For more information on eLearning, contact MAV Procurement.
Standardised documentation – Steering group update
There are 16 members on the steering group for the development of standardised documentation, with an excellent representation from both metro and regional councils (3 members of which are representing their RPEN groups). The group has begun developing the first templates:
- RFT and tendering terms and conditions
- Request for quotation
- Standard contracts.
Other procurement documents and templates will be commenced at a later stage.
Benefits for councils and regions participating in the MAV LEAP Program
- visibility of category and contract savings opportunities
- informing regional collaborative procurement projects
- driving shared services delivery of procurement and other core services
- the delivery of targeted support to each council and regions to continuously improve
- the ability to monitor compliance with policy and probity performance.ability to monitor compliance with policy and probity performance.
If you would like more information on the LEAP program, or to arrange an information session/demonstration at your council, contact Rachel Ferretto.