We are members of the National Procurement Network (NPN).
The NPN connects procurement services offered by local government associations in all states and territories to provide national programs where it is beneficial to combine the purchasing power of councils Australia-wide.
The NPN has collaborated on a number of successful contracts:
- corporate wardrobe
- earth moving and material handling equipment
- road and bridge making equipment
- tractors, tele-handlers, mowers, blowers, vacuums, chippers, chainsaws, mulchers, work utility, all-terrain vehicles and small engine equipment
- trucks, vans and omnibuses
- truck bodies and trailers
- workwear and personal protective apparel
Members of the NPN are: