We consult with Victorian councils on issues in their communities related to ageing, disability and relevant care services.
We also negotiate with all levels of government and other stakeholders on the policy, structure and funding of services needed to meet the requirements of the ageing population and their carers.
Our current areas of focus are:
- home and community care services
- access and equity for culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- positive and active ageing
- community transport
- building inclusive communities
- promoting civic participation.