We represent and advocate on behalf of councils to Victorian and Australian Government inquiries and policy reviews.
Our submissions cover many areas of transport policy and investment including:
- legislative reform
- infrastructure planning
- service delivery
You can find presentations on transport in our past event presentations section.
Committees and working groups
We represent local government on a number of transport-related committees and working groups such as:
- PTV Accessibility Strategic Reference Group
- PTV Operators Committee
- TAC Local Government Grants Panel
- TAC Community Road Safety Grants Reference Panel
- VicRoads Smartroads Reference Group
- VicRoads Rural Reference Group
- VicRoads School Crossing Supervisor Working Group
- VicRoads Speed Limit Policy Working Group
- VicRoads Roadside Memorials Steering Group
- Victorian Ministerial Freight Advisory Council
- Victorian Railway Crossing Safety Steering Committee
- Victorian Road Freight Advisory Council.
For more information on our transport policy work, contact:
Transport Policy Adviser
03 9667 5529