National Procurement Network
The National Procurement Network (NPN) connects procurement services offered by local government associations in all states and territories to provide national programs where it is beneficial to combine the purchasing power of councils Australia-wide.
The NPN has collaborated on a number of successful contracts:
- corporate wardrobe
- industrial construction electrical & general hardware
- plant machinery equipment
- specialised trucks & bodies
- workwear & personal protective apparel.
Members of the NPN are:
- Local Government Procurement (New South Wales)
- Local Government Association of the Northern Territory
- Local Buy (Queensland)
- LGA Procurement (South Australia)
- Western Australia Local Government Association
- Local Government Association of Tasmania
- MAV Procurement
Engage with us
For any queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.