National Procurement Network
The National Procurement Network (NPN) is an alliance of the procurement areas within state and territory Local Government Associations.
The aim is to coordinate a combined tendering approach to:
- leverage the buying power of the entire Australian Local Government sector, and
- deliver member councils cost and time savings.
The NPN is not a registered business entity or registered trading name.
Following an NPN tender, successful suppliers enter a contract with the individual state and territory entities separately, using the same contract conditions.
MAV Procurement (Victoria) is proud to be a member of the NPN, alongside:
- Local Government Procurement (New South Wales)
- Local Government Association of the Northern Territory
- Local Buy (Queensland)
- LGA Procurement (South Australia)
- Western Australia Local Government Association
- Local Government Association of Tasmania
Engage with Us
For more information about working with MAV Procurement, please contact us.