Board advisory committees
The MAV has a number of board advisory committees to inform and progress issues impacting on local government as prioritised by the MAV Strategic Plan and State Council. Each committee is chaired by an MAV Board member.
Following a review of the committees, the Board resolved at its October 2020 meeting that the Human Services Committee, the Emergency Management Committee and the Professional Development Reference Group continue subject to a review of each committee’s terms of reference. To strengthen member engagement, the Transport and Infrastructure Committee, the Planning Committee, and the Environment Committee will be replaced by regular forums open to all MAV members.
Councillors interested in becoming a member of an MAV board advisory committee will have the opportunity to nominate when the MAV runs an expression of interest process following the MAV Board elections in March 2021.
Emergency Management Committee
For more information contact the emergency management team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emergency Management Committee terms of reference (Word - 113KB)
- Emergency Management Committee terms of reference (PDF - 184KB)
Human Services Committee
For more information contact the human services team at email@example.com.
- Human Services Committee terms of reference (Word - 110KB)
- Human Services Committee terms of reference (PDF - 183KB)
Professional Development Reference Group
For more information contact the professional development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional Development Reference Group terms of reference (Word - 111KB)
- Professional Development Reference Group terms of reference (PDF - 165KB)