Council in-house training
Our council in-house training delivers personal development training to councillors who want to learn fundamentals and also take their development to the highest level.
Each course is strictly limited to no more than 20 attendees.
- Perform in the Role of a Councillor
- Undertake Roles & Responsibilities of a Councillor
- Effective Decision-making & Strategic Planning
- Effective Meetings & Meeting Procedures
- Land Use Planning/Building
- Understanding Council Finances
- Public Speaking/Presentations
- Understanding Lobbying
Engage with us
For more information, contact:
Manager, Events and Sponsorship
(03) 9667 5555