MAV Procurement has created panels for the supply of a wide range of goods and services that meet the needs of our member councils.
There are many benefits for councils who purchase using a MAV Procurement panel arrangement, these include:
- Better value for money, offering member councils a competitive advantage through the combined purchasing power of the Victorian local government sector (and, in some cases, the National Procurement Network).
- MAV Procurement has run a comprehensive public tender process and established the contract, saving individual councils the time and expense of running separate processes.
- Social and ethical procurement practices are embedded within all MAV Procurement processes.
- Convenient, simple online access to the full range of MAV panel contracts, supporting documents and suppliers via VendorPanel.
- Expert guidance, professional development support and resources available throughout the procurement and contract management cycle, via the MAV Procurement team.
Engage with Us
For more information about any of our panels, please contact us.