Local government gambling, alcohol and other drugs issues forum
The Local Government Gambling, Alcohol and Other Drugs Issues Forum (LGGAODIF) is a network of professionals working for or with local government to prevent and reduce harms associated with gambling, alcohol and other drug use.
The LGGAODIF meets quarterly and aims to build the capacity of the local government sector by:
- encouraging best practice in alcohol and other drugs policy
- analysing key issues affecting local government
- coordinating policies, strategies and initiatives
- sharing information and trends
- planning joint work
- strengthening partnerships with government departments, non-government organisations and emergency services networks
- planning for advocacy on key issues.
Engage with us
Membership is open to Victorian local government officers and councillors whose work involves alcohol and drug issues.
Staff from Victorian Government departments and other agencies interested in attending LGGAODIF meetings can email Jan Black on email@example.com.