Local Government Infrastructure Program
- Borough of Queenscliffe: Point Lonsdale foreshore revitalisation
- Latrobe City Council: Moe outdoor pool refurbishment
- South Gippsland Shire Council: Anderson Street Footpath
- South Gippsland Shire Council: Koonwarra Transfer Station
- Yarriambiack Shire Council: Upgrade to weirs
Construction of a lookout, beach ramp access, street furniture and landscaping
Upgrade and redevelop the diving pool, main pool, and demolition and redevelopment of the toddlers pool to a beach entry water-play area. Upgrade and redevelop the kiosk, the change rooms and the plant room.
Moe outdoor pool kiosk before refurbishment
Moe outdoor pool before refurbishment
Moe outdoor pool kiosk after refurbishment
Moe outdoor pool after refurbishment
A new 1.5 metre wide footpath from Bellingham Street to Shingler Street, Leongatha.
Construction of a landfill cell at Koonwarra Transfer Station.
Removing old boards used to regulate water flows and replacing them with new aluminium weir gates that can be raised or lowered to better control flood waters.