Country Roads and Bridges Program
Read council case studies of projects funded from the Victorian Government's Country Roads and Bridges Program:
- Borough of Queenscliffe: Gellibrand Street reconstruction
- Mitchell Shire Council: Darraweit Road reseal
- Mitchell Shire Council: McCabes Bridge replacement
- South Gippsland Shire Council: Goads Road bridge replacement
- Yarriambiack Shire Council: Local roads reconstruction
Reconstruction of existing road pavement and replacement of 120-year-old stormwater drain, including treating a portion of stormwater runoff onsite.
Mitchell Shire Council: Darraweit Road reseal, Wallan
Reseal of Darraweit Road, Wallan to renew the link of road between Wallan and Romsey and improved connectivity for freight and other traffic.
Mitchell Shire Council: McCabes Bridge replacement
Replacement of failed bridge in Darraweit Guim, to provide a vital link to Wallan via Stockdale Road, Wallan.
Replacement of composite structure bridge which carries a load limit with new concrete bridge.
Old Goads Road Bridge
Yarriambiack Shire Council: Local roads reconstruction
Upgrades to high traffic flow roads to improve transportation of freight produced in the local area.